Fullerton Museum is located in the heart of Downtown Fullerton next to the Downtown Plaza and across from Plaza Park. The museum is housed in the historic 1941 Works Progress Administration Building. A public parking structure across the street provides ample parking. The Fullerton Museum has several facilities that can be rented for events such as: baby showers, movie previews, fundraisers, weddings, and more.
For pricing and further details please call (714) 519-4461.
- Maximum assembly is 65
- Use of a stage and projector screen
- Only clear liquids are allowed. If you were interested in having food you would need to rent the museum patio also.
- Rental examples: Baby showers, anniversary celebrations, movie previews, etc.
- Maximum assembly is 40
- Classroom tables and chairs
- Maximum assembly is 12
- Conference table and chairs
- Rental examples: small meetings
- Maximum assembly is 1000
- Additional fees, deposits, and licenses do apply depending on what will be occurring.
- Rental examples: Weddings, fundraisers, etc.
- Maximum assembly is 30
- Connected to the Auditorium, but it has its own fee
- Contains 5 large patio tables